Senior HRBP, Commodities Trading
- Frazer Jones
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am partnering with one of the prominent global natural resource commodities trading houses who are looking to recruit a Senior HRBP to partner vertically with their trading platform aligned to the Marketing population, 300 FTE.
You will have a solid business partnering background across the HR value chain with the ability to build relationships at all levels including C-Suite, along with the gravitas to influence positive commercial outcomes. This role is suited to a switched-on career driven HRBP who already has a commercial mindset, is pragmatic with a real delivery focus.
In addition to stakeholder management and generalist HRBP duties, the role takes a lead on operational HR management highlighted below with emphasis on governance and compliance (SMCR), immigration, global mobility, and ER. Reporting into the HRD with an expectation to deputise as and when needed along with leading 1 direct report.
- Global mobility with scope to develop stakeholder relations globally, across the global oil function and with specialist HR teams within the European HQ
- ER activities, providing a commercial and risk managed approach
- Policy and process implementation, reviewing existing HR owned policies ensuring they are up to date and in line with current legislation
- Immigration, including current knowledge of immigration changes and communicates relevant updates to the wider HR team
- SMCR and other statutory and regulatory compliance considerations including the HR implementation of the UK corporate reform program
- Building a reward framework working closely with the reward team within the European HQ to align and improve the year end process. Review and advice on appropriate benchmarking activities.
To be considered for this role you will be a seasoned HR professional from a financial service regulated environment with the ability to build relationships quickly across all levels of the business, including C-Suite, to influence change and desired outcomes. You must have a commercial mindset to solve for rather than be led by process along with people leadership experience. As a regulated business you must also have experience in managing SMCR as this will fall under your remit along with other HR governance requirements.
Fabulous role and opportunity to add strategic value within this HPO HR team and business. If you feel you suit these attributes, then please apply online.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.