Senior Resourcing Consultant
- Frazer Jones
- £40000 - £43000 per annum + + benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Public Sector
- Contract type
Senior Resourcing Consultant
Fixed Term Contract 12 months
Bristol location, hybrid working
Salary up to £43,000 + Benefits
I am delighted to be partnering with an NHS organisation in the South West to help them source a Senior Resourcing Consultant who will lead a recruitment project team for a major piece of work. This organisation provides a fantastic service, they have a great reputation, culture and believe in giving back to the community.
My client is looking to recruit a highly skilled and forward thinking Senior Resourcing Consultant who will take the lead on the project and be instrumental in driving continuous improvement, best practice and overall success. This role is extremely varied, fast paced with high level of exposure across the organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, engaging with hiring managers, building recruitment plans and talent pools to support current and future service requirements and ultimately delivering the required calibre of candidates into roles by agreed deadlines.
- Work autonomously, managing the recruitment interface with recruiting managers and provide expertise and specialist recruitment advice and support on complex recruitment issues and specialist recruitment related matters
- Work closely with the comms team to develop and implement creative strategies to maximise candidate attraction for all types of roles.
- Produce and present recruitment related management information and figures to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and/or support with the delivery of a wide portfolio of recruitment related projects to support the achievement of the Resourcing Strategy
To be successful in this role you will have an impressive background within Recruitment/Resourcing ideally gained within an in-house environment, you will understand the end to end recruitment process and be able to demonstrate your ability of manging a high performing team.
You will have the ability to build effective relationships with your stakeholders, educating, influencing and engaging with them on all aspects of recruitment. Your expertise and knowledge of delivering recruitment related projects will be of real interest to my client along with your understanding of effectively using an ATS system and providing relevant recruitment reports.
If you have any experience of working within an NHS environment this will be a huge advantage but not essential.
This is an excellent role which will provide invaluable work experience, leadership and delivery of a high profile project.
If you are interested in working for an organisation where you will be highly recognised for your talent and delivery, please contact me now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.