I am delighted to be working on a new role in Bath for an HR Shared Services Assistant.
This is a great opportunity to work for an amazing organisation who have a fantastic reputation, great culture and working environment.
My client is looking for someone who has worked within an HR Shared Services environment and has provided end to end HR support. It's a fast paced, fun and ambitious team who celebrate success and believe in delivering an exceptional service.
Reporting into the HR Shared Services Manager you will join a team of 5 and be a key player in the delivery of all transactional HR services.
Day to day duties will include:
- First point of contact for employee queries via email, phone or face to face.
- Completion of all HR administration for your business area.
- Maintain and update the HR database & HR systems for 100% accurate employee records
- Providing pre employment checks and employee referencing
- First line support for Employee Relations
- Provide data for HR reporting
- Monitor and update holiday requests and absence
What you need to succeed:
- Proven HR operations experience in a shared services environment.
- Competent user in Microsoft office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage a portfolio of activities in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities.
- Good communicator, written and verbal.
- Professional attitude within a confidential environment.
If you are looking for your next career move and have had exposure to an HR Shared Services environment, please get in touch now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.