Resourcing Manager EMEA
We have a current opportunity for a Resourcing Manager EMEA working for a leading Fintech on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London three days per week and two days remotely.
The role encompasses developing and managing the full recruitment process in order to successfully identify, source and recruit external direct hires or internal staff across all functions and deliver cost effective recruitment and selection.
- Work with hiring managers to understand recruitment requirements and develop the most appropriate sourcing strategy for each role
- Partner with HRBP's in relation to resourcing requirements
- Assist managers with the development of job descriptions ensuring consistent practices
- Pro-actively identifying suitable active and passive candidates utilising various sourcing methods such as LinkedIn, CV search functionality on specialist sites, referrals, social media etc
- Submitting suitable candidates to the relevant hiring manager for review and then following up for feedback in a timely manner
- Scheduling interviews across the hiring team, and HR
- Ensure candidates are on-boarded in an efficient and timely manner
- Responsible for liaising with a large number of candidates across a diverse array of disciplines, levels of seniority and backgrounds
- Develop and maintain a talent pool of suitably qualified and experienced candidates by utilising social media and local networks
- Identifying the most appropriate sourcing channels to attract the best talent for the role; in particular developing direct sourcing channels and creative recruiting strategies.
- Promoting internal mobility and championing a diverse and inclusive recruitment strategy
- Raising Purchase Order requests
- Supporting the Resourcing Manager on a number of initiatives
The ideal candidate wil have
- Strong experience of recruitment processes gained within a lateral in house or agency recruitment environment
- Ability to work within a highly pressurised and fast paced environment
- Proven experience of managing the end to end recruitment life cycle
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Expert knowledge and experience of managing candidate offer feedback and offer processes
- Proven stakeholder management experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely organised, flexible, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Financial Services industry experience is essential
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.