HR Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £55000 per annum + very good benefits
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
HR Business Partner - New role due to growth
Fully Remote, office presence once every 3 months or so.
£50,000 - £55,000 + very good benefits
An exciting opportunity has been created to join a fast growing Tech business who through a recent merger require a HR Business Partner to support the Sales and Commercial team of around 150 employees.
As the employee group works remotely, the requirement for this role is to work remotely with occasional need to join team collaboration days, probably around once a quarter in one of the offices in the Home Counties.
- Business Partner with the Sales and Commercial team working closely with the Sales and Commercial Directors to support their teams.
- Creating initiatives and processes from scratch or improving on what is already in place
- Be responsible for all generalist HR areas including end to end ER, creation and improvement on policy and processes and creation of or support with learning and development,
- Creating a performance management programme and implementing an engagement strategy
- Lead on and support the wider HR Management team with projects around Organisational Design, Creation of learning programmes and upcoming acquisitions
- Build relationships across the business, working closely together on various projects.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong HR Business Partnering background and experience within a generalist role
- Experience working within a smaller sized business of less than 500 employees is desirable as this organisation is a smaller company with not a huge amount of structure at the moment
- However, experience of also working for a larger business and what good looks like is also highly desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced sector, a Saas, digital, tech business ideally however very open to other fast paced, ever changing environments would be considered.
- You will be an organised person, able to manage your workload and diary in an autonomous role, working remotely, however if you wish to be in the office you can do so
- CIPD qualification is highly desirable
To be considered for the role, please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.