Frazer Jones is partnering with a globally renowned law firm to find a Resource Executive on a permanent basis for their London office. As industry leaders, the firm maintains strong, core values across all locations, ensuring that a people-focused mindset and expert-led solutions are delivered consistently and reliably to all clients.
This is a brand-new role due to exciting growth across the Resource Management team, in which you will deliver essential support to assigned teams, working proactively and effectively in a timely manner. From supporting D&I objectives and performance review processes, this dynamic role will push you to collaborate with others, understanding and acting upon resourcing requirements, taking initiative and facilitating the smooth-running of wider operations. In this hands-on position, you will gain excellent exposure across teams, as you develop your personal and professional competencies in a supportive and forward-thinking environment.
- Collaborate with the Resource Manager and Resource Management team to deliver support to assigned teams
- Understand evolving resourcing requirements with a view to identify and implement effective solutions
- Collaborate with senior members to support performance review processes
- Incorporate D&I objectives and equal opportunities in resource management
- Collate and identify resource management insight, feeding this back to management and business leaders
- Resourcing/recruitment experience within a matrix organisation (legal industry preferred)
- Proven ability to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent professional and organisational skills
- Methodical, resilient and driven
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.