Learning and Recruitment Associate
- Frazer Jones
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Frazer Jones have partnered with one of the world's foremost financial services and investments companies who are looking to hire a Recruitment and L&D Officer on a permanent basis. This will be a varied role, sitting within the HR Advisory team, in which the successful candidate will help to facilitate the end-to-end recruitment process as well as liaise with the HR Business Partners and wider team across a number of upcoming projects in HR and Learning and Development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong recruitment and HR background who is looking to work within a friendly, collaborative team to deliver upon the firm's recruitment and L&D strategies. This company are known for their brilliant working environment, collaborative team and flexible culture. This role would be perfect for someone who is prepared to get stuck in and work across multiple teams, helping on more complex projects while also handling the administrative side.
As a Recruitment and L&D Officer your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and delivering upon the end-to-end recruitment strategy, prioritising excellent candidate experience and meeting business needs
- Establishing strong relationships with hiring managers and across the wider HR and Recruitment team
- Screening and identifying suitable candidates and facilitating their journey through the recruitment cycle
- Aiding the wider team in the implementation and running of various HR and training projects across the calendar year
- Being the point of contact for all UK based training queries and issues
- Owning the new joiner process, both in terms of onboarding and learning plans for all new starters
- Quarterly reporting on Recruitment and L&D statistics
- Maintaining general upkeep of the recruitment ATS as well as coordinating employee details and records within the Learning Management System
Preferred experience and skillset:
- Prior experience in talent acquisition, facilitating the end-to-end recruitment cycle
- A keen interest in L&D and training initiatives
- Excellent candidate and stakeholder management skills
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- An organised, systematic approach to work and good time-management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across teams, departments and across all levels of the business
If this role sounds of interest, or you would simply like to know more, then do not hesitate to get in touch via my email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.