PERSONAL SPECIFICATION Essential Desir able Knowledge & Experience CIPD or equivalent qualification
✓ A minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience, preferably within a similar fast paced environment.
✓ Working knowledge of HR systems and experience of implementing HR systems.
✓ Strong working knowledge of employment law and current legislation and familiar with best practice on all Human Resource issues including redundancy, TUPE etc. Experienced in coaching managers through these processes and leading where necessary
✓ Experienced operator in establishing, enhancing and maintaining employee development and appraisal programmes. Able to guide and support decisions around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships.
✓ Personal Qualities & Skills Interpersonal skills - must be a consistent team performer and able to forge excellent working relationships ✓ Have a polite and courteous manner and a personable approach
✓ Energetic and forward thinking
✓ Can offer solutions to problems, using initiative and common sense
✓ Willing to work in high pressure situations
✓ Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
✓ Be organised and have good time management skills
✓ * Manage the Club's HR software.
* Implement systems for maintaining current and historic HR records.
* Advise and actively support Hiring Managers to recruit employees - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
* Managing the performance framework cycle supporting managers to have meaningful conversations with their team, including annual appraisals.
* Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures where appropriate.
* HR Communication across the business.
* Supporting with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary
* Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
* Supporting and advising on job or structure changes.
* Assist Finance in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (pay rises, absences, bonus, leavers, etc.)
* To develop and lead on implementing the Club's Equality, Diversity & Inclusion strategy
* To adhere to a strict code of confidentiality of any information relating to Morecambe Football Club