- Frazer Jones
- Up to £30000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Not for profit / Charity
- Contract type
My client a not for profit passionate about social mobility are looking to hiring a HR Advisor on a permanent basis to join their busy and dynamic team. This is a permanent role, and you will be required in their London office 2 days/week and can work 3 days from home.
The purpose of this role is to provide first-line advice, coaching and guidance to line managers on a range of HR matters and support the HR administration work relating to HR processes. You will report into a a HR Business Partner who will be responsible for supporting your professional development. Working with the HR business Partner and ER Specialist to provide best practice advice on policy and procedure, performance management and absence management. You will work with the team to identify trends and implement ways in which to counteract issues through the provision of consistent and business-focussed advice.
Duties will include:
- HR Administration working with the HR administration to manage the full employee lifecycle.
- Performance- coaching managers on performance issues and sending out letters regarding staff performance plans
- Sickness management- running monthly sickness reports and identify any problems area. Process sickness letters and liaise with OH team when appropriate
- Leavers- arranging and running exit interviews ensuring that all paperwork is correctly updated and that necessary changes are processed on the HR System
- Learning and development- working in partnership with the L &D Administrator to monitor and measure learning outcomes within your business unit. Supprorting the BP with training needs analysis and any coaching sessions
- Reviewing and updating the employee handbook and policies and procedures
- Minute talking in disciplinary meetings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in HR role with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- CIPD Level 3 would be desirable
- Previous experience managing ER Cases
- Knowledge of HR theory, best practice and UK employment law, with a thorough understanding of where to find key information and updates.
- Demonstrable understanding of the practical implementation of HR policy and processes, including Equal Opportunities and GDPR
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.