Talent Acquisition Manager - London (Holborn) HYBRID - 1-2 days per week
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with an international Marketing and digital comms agency to hire a Talent Acquisition Manager based in the UK.
Their UK office, made up of 130 marketing and comms specialist need a passionate and dedicated TA Manager to help them scale the UK & EMEA Operations. Our client - internationally have 650 employees spanning US, S. America, UK & Singapore with further growth aspirations this year and beyond.
take ownership of the development and execution of recruitment strategy and pipeline for UK and Singapore offices. This role will be responsible for attracting high calibre talent to our teams across Sales, Marketing Client Management, Technology and Central Support.
Working closely with the US HQ, UK & Singapore HR and regional hiring managers the role will have a high level of autonomy to deliver an effective recruitment and development approach and associated processes for these markets. This is a unique opportunity in a fast-paced, data-driven environment to impact internal teams, advance people's careers, and see your efforts directly drive
- Liaise with hiring managers to understand recruitment needs and gain an overview of the key requirements for the roles
- Manage the communication and promotion of the open roles across the various platforms including the website, LinkedIn and our internal application tracking system, Greenhouse
- Carry out candidate head hunting, and industry networking
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create and manage a UK/Singapore localised employer brand communications plan to promote the business as a great company to work for and to drive interest to the new roles, leveraging various key company initiatives, for example, benefits, career pathways, learning and development, socials etc.
- Oversee the interview process through to offer letters, contracts and inductions
- Comprehensive experience of in-house or agency recruitment in UK, experience of Singapore recruitment market a bonus
- An interest in digital media/advertising & technology
- Familiarity with candidate management systems and ability to adapt to using new technologies effectively for process management and reporting purposes
- Knowledge of leveraging social media, including Linkedin and Instagram, to drive interest for role openings
- Experience of setting up onboarding processes and training
- Experience of providing interview training
- Flexible working hours (start between 8 or 10am), with minimum 26.25 hours across 5 days offered
- Hybrid working pattern from office and home, plus 'work from anywhere' for up to 4 weeks per year
- Standard 25 holiday each year, with 1 extra day for each year length of service (up to 28)
- Free weekly company lunches, free fresh fruit, and refreshments throughout the week
- Generous monthly wellbeing budget
- Regular socials
- Monthly mobile phone and home internet service budget
- Annual home office equipment budget
- Annual tuition reimbursement
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.