Employee Relations Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- outstanding benefits.
- Employee Relations
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
Employee Relations Specialist
My client is a well-known UK business, with a variety of locations and business units across the UK and Europe. As a company they have been through a recent change programme, and are now set to out-perform the market and their competition in the up-coming years.
The business operates a hybrid working strategy, requiring you to be in the office just 2 days a week. They also have an outstanding benefits package, along-side competitive salaries offered.
This position requires an ER Specialist, reporting to Head of Employee Relations, and aligned to a specific business unit.
Responsibilities will include
* Taking a proactive role in partnering with senior management across key areas within the business to enable and support change initiatives. This includes leading consultation with union partners where appropriate.
* Working across organisational boundaries to support and provide advice to the business in meeting their change and transformation agendas. This would include the development & design of change programmes, through to implementation, whilst delivering the Group wide ER agenda.
* Regular communications and consultation with key representative bodies and the European Working Council
* Global reach with responsibility for offices and employees in Europe.
* Support and deliver the ER/IR elements of change activities and programmes
We are looking for…..
* Someone who is proactive and passionate about ER, and their colleagues experiences
* Strong influencing skills with a variety of stakeholders, with the ability to build trusted relationships, whilst driving the business agenda
* Must be able to work at pace in a complex, matrix organisation and have the ability to prioritise and organise competing demands effectively
* Excellent knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations.
* Knowledge of global employment law would be an advantage, though not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.