Senior Recruitment Manager - Product, Data & Technology
- London / Hybrid working - 2 days office based
- Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Contract type
Recruitment & Development
Why you should join us…
We connect with millions of people every day, make content they can't get enough of and reflect and shape the world we live in… and we do all this through the power of creativity. We will be a digitally led entertainment and media company that creates and brings brilliant content to audiences, wherever, whenever and however they choose.
This role entails…
This role will manage a Recruitment team aligned to our Product, Data & Technology divisions to ensure the delivery of a proactive, inclusive best in class, efficient and automated end to end recruitment service to meet the business needs & ensure the identification and attraction of diverse & talented candidates whilst managing a small national team.
- Allocate Product, Technology & Data vacancies across the team to ensure the requirements of the business areas are resourced effectively whilst enabling a manageable workload.
- Lead and line manage a team ensuring they deliver to a high standard as well as managing performance & development.
- Work with the Recruitment & Development team members to provide accurate forecasting, planning and reporting for the Management Board.
- Partner with HR to understand business priorities and plan resources effectively to cover business area priorities & peaks and update on team activity escalating where issues need to be addressed and negotiating resolutions.
- Use Internal & External data to prioritise & deliver external talent attractions plans to meet ITVs goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders & external suppliers to raise the awareness of ITV & the individual business areas USP to attract the best talent.
- Embed the Recruitment & Development selection tools and ways of working across the team and business.
- Ensure delivery of team compliance; GDPR, Legislation, Equality Act etc.
- Executive search & Market mapping
- Ensure the selection process is inclusive and enables applicants to perform at their best.
- Keep up to date with Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, market trends and routes to market, bringing the learnings into the day to day activity.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
Minimum role criteria:
- Proven experience of recruiting roles within Product, Technology & Data business areas.
- Experience of leading a team with high volume within an in-house recruitment team.
- Solid experience of designing selection material including exercises, score sheets and interview scripts against job criteria & company values/behaviours and conducting and/or supporting the hiring manager through the end to end process using an automated HR system.
- Excellent understanding of legislation and the impact for Recruitment such as GDPR, Selection process compliance, Equality Act.
- Experience of raising brand awareness across multiple channels to attract and hire a diverse pool of candidates.
- Experience of working with the business to raise awareness of the Recruitment team activity and plan for future requirements using data in an engaging way.
ITV strongly encourages applications for this role from disabled people and as a Disability Confident Leader if you meet the minimum criteria for a role and you have declared that you are disabled, we’ll guarantee you’ll get to the next stage* (minimum criteria above).
The Key role criteria is as follows:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience of working with multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships, and an ability to listen to and understand the needs of the business and candidates.
- Ability to negotiate outcomes and manage escalations and queries.
- Problem solve & provide suggestions and solutions to continuously improve ways of working and collaboration
- Able create presentations and deliver to different audiences to raise awareness of attraction through hiring, key focus areas and activity.
- Delivery against agreed budgets.
- Experience of embedding new ways of working
- Ability to work proactively and adapt to a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Experience of leading a team and responsible for appraisals, work allocation and development..
We're happy to discuss any support/personalisation you may need during our application & selection process as part of our reasonable adjustments approach. So we encourage you to get in touch with us if you require anything... our email is email@example.com. Find out more here
Find out more about our benefits http://www.itvjobs.com/why-join-us/benefits/
We want to be the most flexible employer in Media. We offer Smart working and we will support you and provide you the right environment and work/ life balance
We reach millions of people everyday, that’s why having diverse talents and being an organisation where colleagues feel included is crucial to us. We have various networks who celebrate and support our colleagues. We try to embed an inclusive mindset in everything we do. Find out more here
* There may be a few exceptions where we are not able to take all eligible candidates to the next stage due to the volume of applications.
Similar searches: Permanent, UK & Eire, London, Manager, Recruitment & Resourcing, Talent Management