- Frazer Jones
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Professional Services
- Contract type
My client a financial services firm are looking to hire a HR Coordinator on a permanent basis. Sitting in a team of 3 supporting around 250 staff that will double to 500 staff in the next 12 months you will manage the full employee Life cycle.
As the HR Coordinator you will be tasked to:
- Act as the first point of contact for the team responding to any queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide admin support for the employee life cycle including preparing new starters contracts and offer packs, pre-employment screening, job changes, leaver paperwork and processing references
- Support Head of HR Operations in managing and improving the key HR Operations processes
- Support with the annual review of HR processes, policies and procedures communicating any changes to the wider business
- Support payroll and benefits process as and when required, including updating and checking payroll related information and maintaining benefits membership lists.
- Note taking in meetings and interviews, admin support for organisational changes
- Support the Head of HR Ops with on boarding of new HR Administrators.
- Take the lead on complex admin processes such as redundancy leaver process, certified/SMF new starters and job changes
- Coordinating and booking training
To carry out this role you must have:
- Minimum of 2 years HR Admin level experience.
- You must be happy to work in the London office a minimum of 3 days a week
- Experience gained in the financial or professional services sectors
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.