Regional HR Manager
I am delighted to work with a National Charity to recruit a Regional HR Manager/ HRBP to support Area Managers and Managers across the North with a total headcount of circa 400. This is a remote role with some occasional travel to sites in either Lancashire or Northampton, supporting junior member of HR across these sites. You will operate as a Generalist and support across all areas of the lifecycle which includes;
- Working directly with the business and supporting them through people issues and complex employee relations issues such as grievance, disciplinary, capability, conduct and probationary processes.
- Wellbeing initiatives and occupational health.
- Supporting managers and area managers with retention, succession planning, workforce scheduling, job evaluation and the creation of job descriptions.
- Providing HR and KPI information to the business such as sickness, vacancies, turnover, to support decision making.
- Ensure personal information and pre-employment checks and records are up to date.
- Supporting with the development of policies and process and working with the Head of HR on projects such as restructuring.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the ability to work regionally/remotely, managing your time effectively and experience building strong working relationships with stakeholders.
You are a true HR Generalist with complex employee relations experience and the ability to deal with difficult and sensitive situations in a diplomatic and professional manner. You can multitask, you are confident managing conflicting priorities/ timelines and have worked in a fast-paced pressured organisation. You have excellent employment law knowledge and experience of developing, HR policy, procedures/systems and managing projects.
If you feel you can add value to this National Charity, please apply now or contact me directly on 01242 388068 for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.