HR Payroll & Benefits Administrator - £35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus - West End London
Frazer Jones are delighted to be retained by a leading name within Private equity on the recruitment of a HR Payroll & Benefits Administrator on a permanent basis.
This role will play a pivotal part within the team, adding support to the Payroll & Benefits Manager and Head of HR.
Our client is offering Hybrid working.
- Monthly Payroll data entry for employees across UK, US, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, south Korea & UAE.
- Inputting and checking payroll information in each location.
- Working closely with the head of payroll and Payroll vendor to ensure complete accuracy of Payroll.
- On- boarding and administration of global Benefits.
- Collating data for Benefits Renews.
- Timely processing of benefit invoices.
- Regular and Ad hoc reporting.
- Producing regular MI for use within HR.
- Supporting Payroll & benefits Manager with year end compensation analysis.
Skill set required:
- Strong exposure to Payroll& Benefits administration.
- Financial services experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.