Interim HR Transformation Programme Lead
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £100000 - £115000 per annum
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I'm pleased to share that I'm currently partnering with a global Investment Bank in the search for their Interim HR Transformation Programme Lead for an 18 month contract.
We are looking for a leader to help optimize their HR function in EMEA. Based in London, as part of the EMEA HR function and working closely with the Change Management team, you will be responsible for a specialist team to identify new improvement opportunities, design target-state and customer journeys, and ensure end-to-end implementation and adoption.
As our EMEA HR transformation programme moves to the next phase, this is an opportunity to establish a regional shared service model in their HR team and EMEA business, leveraging Workday as their core HR platform and case management tool.
Collaborating across their regional HR team, businesses, local country regulatory bodies, IT and Change Management functions, this role will lead dedicated resources through a range of specialist activities and change management which supports them including organisational design, process simplification, improve technologies, new business support models and better reporting for our EMEA colleagues.
an experienced Project / Programme Manager who has led strategic HR change initiatives across multiple European locations? Do you enjoy:
- Developing business cases and delivering them, on-time and within budget?
- Being an inspiring manager who can engage a broad range of team members, colleagues, customers and external partners?
- Getting into the details of budgets, plans, schedules, risk management, project and resource plans, and being bold enough to change them if needed?
- Can make change happen, in an engaging and collaborative way?
- Interested in improving HR functions within the financial services industry?
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.