Chief People Officer
- Frazer Jones
- £120000 - £150000 per annum + strong benefits
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Advertising / Marketing / PR
- Contract type
Chief People Officer
London / Hybrid working (2 days in office p/w)
£120,000 - £150,000 + strong benefits package
An exciting opportunity to join a PE backed, global SME business in the PR, Consulting and Communications sector as their first CPO. The Chief People Officer will sit on the Management Board and report into the CEO.
An international business and a role with an international remit, this position has been created after an exciting group restructure and is to drive the global people and talent agenda forward across a number of companies in the group.
- Reporting to the CEO you will partner with the SLT and drive the HR offering to this SME international, fast paced, ambitious and driven business.
- Full autonomy to drive the HR function forward, this is an exciting newly created position.
- Leading a team of around 6 or so and spread over a number of offices worldwide, this is a complex structure and one you will be responsible for bringing synergy to.
- You will be an expert across a generalist HR remit and be able to devise and deliver key projects through direction as well as being hands on operationally when required
- You will review the current HR structure and decide what works best for the business, implementing your plans, both short and long term,
- You will drive collaboration, deliver a best in class, employee focused HR strategy
- You will be confident working closely with the PE firm and be able to deliver a clear plan
- Driving global projects across the group including DE&I, reward, retention, talent development, Organisational Design
- You'll also be a coach and counsel to the Global Leadership team, as well as oversee all aspects of the HR function.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You'll have a proven and strong HR background within a PR, Agency, Communications or similar sector background
- You'll have strong OD, M&A and integration experience
- Experience working for a global business, as well as an SME and be able to influence key stakeholders
- You will have strong management skills as well as strong strategic and delivery experience.
- You'll be operating at CPO level already or as an HR Director and be ready for that next step up.
- You will ideally be MCIPD qualified or have equivalent experience.
If this is of interest, please apply online now to be considered
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.