Learning and Development Partner
- Frazer Jones
- £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am looking for a Learning and Development Partner for a rapidly growing financial services business in the South West, in commuting distance of Bristol, South Wales & Gloucestershire.
Since their launch 10 years ago, the company has developed from start-up to thriving business, looking to now embed various more mature practices and strategies into their everyday working habits. They have the culture and spirit of a fast moving, disruptive company, combined with the ambition of a business wanting to develop and grow.
This role is brand new - part of a growth strategy within the HR team, and will operate as a Learning and Development Partner to the business. The successful candidate will develop relationships with stakeholders across the business and will establish the L&D needs across both technical and interpersonal learning. The role will work in partnership with the broader T&L team to design and deliver learning programmes as appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:
* Partner with the business to identify and implement learning and development initiatives that will develop and support our teams to meet their business objectives
* Engage with the L&D Delivery team, and third party suppliers when applicable, to design and deliver suitable solutions
* Where appropriate, map and analyse capability levels to fully understand the gaps and provide recommendations for solutions
* Strengthen tracking and reporting of existing and new training, evaluating the impact of training programmes and adjusting accordingly
* Keep up to date with developments in learning & development by networking, webinars, reading relevant journals and other materials
We are looking for someone with solid Learning and Development experience, who is used to operating in a business partnering model. Strong with stakeholders, design and delivery of training, and managing external providers. You will need excellent project management skills as well as collaboration and partnership skills. Experience gained within Financial Services or a similar corporate environment would be preferred.
Based within commuting distance of Bristol and South Wales, the business operates a hybrid model allowing a combination of office and home based working.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.