- Frazer Jones
- £60000 - £65000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to join a well established financial services firm and lead on a wide recruitment project to achieve strong growth plans throughout 2022.
This company are seeking a highly motivated, forward thinking individual who will be able to hit the ground running and drive this project over the next 6 - 12 months.
Based in the heart of London's financial district in stylish offices, this is a truly unique opportunity for a candidate with experience recruiting within financial services, to take the next step in leading a function and putting together a coherent recruitment strategy for the business.
Responsibilities for the role will include
- Actively sourcing top tier talent using multiple tools such as LinkedIn, advertisements, company careers page etc.
- Screening candidates across a variety of levels and key areas within the business
- Liaising with key Stakeholders, coaching through the recruitment process
- Briefing Managers and Stakeholders on candidates and interview structures throughout the process
- Liaise with HR Business Partners throughout the onboarding process to ensure all details are correct
- Assess the current recruitment strategy and implement changes where necessary
The ideal candidate will
- Be highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Confidently liaise with key Stakeholders and Managers throughout the business, discussing recruitment strategies and how recruitment goals will be achieved
- Experience recruiting within financial services is ideal as it will be a smooth transition into the role
- Have the ability to hit the ground running and effectively enhance the recruitment process
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced recruiter to take the next step in their career and lead on an exciting project.
For more information get in touch now
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.