HR Business Partner - Tech
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- South East England
- £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Hospitality & Leisure
- Contract type
Annapurna Recruitment have partnered with a globally renowned hospitality organisation who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team and lead their ever evolving technology team and offering - experience in supporting technology is crucial.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Business Partner will support a dedicated client group within tech on the full HR Generalist remit.
This is one of those rare opportunities to help mould the function as the growth of the unit continues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Build solid relationship with Senior Leadership team and Line managers and advise on all people related activities
- Talent mapping to understand potential of their people and potential risk
- Advise on employee relations issues including performance management, redundancy, disciplinary and grievances, TUPE, exits etc.
- Culture and values ambassador for the business
- Continuously improve policies and processes
- Performance reviews
- Learning & Development (in collaboration with the L&D team)
- Pay and promotion reviews
- Projects: Well-being, D,E&I, Return to work policy
- Experience in a UK based HR generalist role in a similar sector - digital, technology etc
- Degree or CIPD qualified
- Ability to establish trust and work effectively with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to implement and drive change in the business
Please note, we are currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.