People & HR Partner
- Trapeze HR
- £65,000 - £80,000
- HR Business Partner, HR Director, HR Generalist, HR Manager, Head of HR
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Pharma / Scientific
- Contract type
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful biotech firm as they further evolve and sophisticate their people offering. With the HR function playing a pivotal role, and instrumental in supporting ongoing growth and success, you'll work closely with stakeholders, to build trusted and respected partnerships.
- Supporting employees with advice and guidance, it’s your job to make sure they enjoy a safe, respectful, engaging, and diverse environment, with enabling HR processes and policies to aid understanding and engagement
- Implementing, embedding and future proofing core HR processes (e.g recruiting, performance management, retention management, compensation & benefits).
- Ensuring policies align with the culture and are up to date with all relevant legislation and legal requirements
- Supporting performance management, you’ll provide the business with advice and guidance on the performance review process, identifying development needs and supporting managers
- You’ll advocate the culture and employer brand, championing and embedding values
- Be a trusted partner for employees and management
- Set up robust reporting, maintaining a data-driven HR environment and ensure our HRIS is up to date
- Are you looking for a remit where autonomy, critical thinking & pro activity are crucial to success?
- Have you transformed an offering to sustain best in class people initiatives that support a high achieving, people first firm?
- Do you have an analytical & probing mindset?
- Are you a trusted partner who is relatable to stakeholders?