Benefits and Compensation Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- £400 - £530 per day
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Internet / New Media
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now representing a Media firm based in the heart of the West End. We are looking to recruit a compensation and benefits specialist to work in a vibrant and fun environment that allows growth opportunities working with stakeholders and various managers across the business. This is a newly created temporary assignment with the view to go permanent. This role will allow you to assist in heading up the Reward functions in this media environment. This client has just rolled out a new benefits platform, they will need a candidate who has a strong background in benefit processes, roll outs, vendors management and managing compensation for employees across the business.
- The opportunity to be employee facing i.e., this individual will be the 'go to person' and hopefully the change agent regarding all things benefits and comp related for the company. This will give you good exposure to some of the key partners within the business directly working closely with business partners, Managers, our brokers etc.
- Complete in-depth analysis on the company's Benefits & Compensations schemes and demographical trends and translate this into creative PowerPoint's and dashboards
- Develop and deliver training / presentations when needed to educate the People team and managers on B&C initiatives.
- Responsible for annual benefit renewal negotiations with providers, ensuring the business maintains the best possible rates for employees and saves cost wherever possible.
- Responsible for setting up the yearly flexible benefits portal for employees in the business to make selections
- Good level of experience to get up to speed quickly and who can manage the benefits and compensation provision. Someone who will also be provided with the freedom to develop a strategy of how to engage with people and improve the overall proposition as the company moves forward (with budgets taken into account).
- Provide an in depth analysis on the current benefits and comp proposition and present a clear roadmap which outlines how the company will deliver against the current projects, meet regulatory requirements as well as highlighting the improvements that you plan to make
- Identified the ways that the company can ensure that they are using data to shape the decisions and if there are gaps - how they can capture this information moving forwards e.g. engagement stats regarding benefit take-up, pension opt-out rates, pension amalgamation rates etc.
- Previous Knowledge of the application of compensation & total rewards practices & principles (good business acumen skills)
- Ability to influence the decision-making process and outcome through detailed analysis, innovative recommendations, and the demonstration of compensation expertise
- Must have previously ran annual compensation rounds.
- Strong Microsoft excel skills as well as other Office products, including PowerPoint
- Strong presentation skills - able to clearly communicate sophisticated analysis and tell the story
- Degree educated/and/or equivalent - qualified by experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.