Senior Payroll Manager - 18 month FTC
- Frazer Jones
- £70000 - £85000 per annum
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
Are you a Payroll Manager from either a retail, hospitality or manufacturing sector? Do you have experience managing high volume, complex, variable payroll data? I am partnering with a household name to source a Senior Payroll Manager on a 18 month fixed term contact basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of 7, reporting to the Head of HR Operations
- Management of UK, ROI and Channel Islands payrolls, totalling at circa 10,000 employees. Including management of third party payroll service partner
- Liaise with both internal and external partners regarding audit reviews
- Support with Right to Work process
- Ensure the payroll function is compliant and cost efficient whilst facilitating and driving effective performance and continuous improvement
- Driving the team to improve efficiency and accuracy along with integrity of data and support in key decision making
- Deliver training alongside the Payroll Manager & support to the Payroll Team in understanding and implementing new processes
- Support in planning of T&A for payroll system transformation
- Develop strong business relationships with vendors, auditors, accounting, tax, Benefits, Treasury and HR to ensure well-controlled working practices.
- Coach, mentor and provide professional development for the payroll team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.