My client, a global Education organisation is looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Manager to head up the Talent Acquisition team.
* Work closely with Business Leads to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Create strategies and find unique ways to recruit at-pace, building strong talent pipelines.
* Partner with senior stakeholders to create and manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey.
* Line management responsibility.
What we would look for:
* Non-Tech recruitment experience ideally in a similar setting.
* A true hunter, with a good knowledge of candidate attraction strategies.
* Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone with good Talent Acquisition experience that are looking for that step up into a full leadership role. The successful candidate will own Talent Acquisition in the business and have significant strategic influence.
The role will be based in the London office however the business are fully flexible with home working!
This is a great role and will move quickly so to register your interest, please email Hope - email@example.com