Talent Acquisition Partner - Sales/Marketing
My client, a high-growth tech start up is looking for a Sales and Marketing focused Talent Acquisition Partner to join the growing team. The business has recently secured a significant amount of funding and are set to scale rapidly across their global markets.
This is a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Partner looking for their next step, or a seasoned Agency recruiter who has specialised exclusively in Sales and Marketing. The business are going through an exciting period of change and growth and there will be lots of scope to expand your strategic project experience alongside the delivery.
* Work closely with Business Leads to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, function and how it fits into the organisation
* Create strategies and find unique ways to recruit at-pace, building strong talent pipelines.
* Partner with senior stakeholders to manage an effective recruiting process
* Create strategies and find unique ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns.
* Find, engage and attract passive candidates through a wide range of search techniques
* Track pipeline activity to share insights with internal stakeholders and hiring partners
* Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
* Manage the end to end recruitment journey.
* Line management responsibility.
What we would look for:
* Sales and Marketing recruitment experience ideally in a tech organisation.
* Experience recruiting at-pace in a scaling environment.
* A true hunter, with a good knowledge of candidate attraction strategies for these hires.
* Interview and assessment skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
The role will be based in the London office however the business are fully flexible with home working!
This is a great role and will move quickly so to register your interest, please email Hope - email@example.com