My client, a high-growthTech scale up is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join the growing team to recruit across their Tech teams. The business have recently secured significant funding and are looking to scale across their UK Tech teams.
We are looking to speak with talented Tech Recruiters who are looking to step into a high growth, values-led environment. This is a good opportunity for experience Talent Acquisition partners who are looking to continue in an individual contributor capacity while also having a strategic influence on Tech hiring.
- Lead and manage the recruitment process for Tech hires in the business
- Previous experience recruiting across Tech (Engineering focused)
- Drive and take part in various HR projects and initiatives - particular areas of focus are D&I and Employer Brand
- Build and maintain strong pipelines to facilitate and support business growth
- Deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience
- Deliver a seamless stakeholder experience
- Report on functional performance utilising key metrics, SLAs and KPIs
The business has an agile working style - this role will be based in a London office but can work from home as desired.
The role will offer a competitive salary (up to £85,000), and will move very quickly.
Please reach out to Hope - email@example.com if this sounds like one for you or someone you know.