- Frazer Jones
- Sutton, London
- £60000 - £63000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
An opportunity has arisen within a well established financial services organisation for an experienced Recruiter to join the business heading up their recruitment function to combat extensive expansion plans for 2022. This is an incredible opportunity for a season Recruiter to drive and lead on an exciting project and develop the recruitment function on a strategic & operational level.
The business have substantial growth plans for 2022 and are seeking a talented, highly motivated individual to successfully navigate them through this period. It is a hugely exciting time to join the business and this person would play a fundamental role in driving strategic change within the recruitment function.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process across various levels throughout the business
- Confidently liaising with key stakeholders to develop a strategic sourcing plan
- Researching and implementing applicant tracking system in order to successfully collate data and present to stakeholders across the business to maximise effective hiring processes
- Guiding and coaching managers / senior business members across the business through the selection / hiring process
- Building strong working relationships across teams throughout the business
- Devising social media / online content for hiring across the business in order to successfully attract top tier talent
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 5 years experience within recruitment, financial services experience is preferrable and would be beneficial in order to get up to speed as quickly as possible
- Possess a can do attitude and be willing to muck in wherever needed
- Have knowledge and experience of technical systems / software's that may be beneficial within the role
- Confidently engage with colleagues across all levels of the business
- Interact with stakeholders and have the ability to gain buy in where necessary
- Proven experience managing the recruitment process end-to-end while also managing projects along side
This is an exceptional opportunity for a competent and confident recruiter to join a growing business and gain a wealth of experience managing projects across the business.
For more information, apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.