Frazer Jones are working with a market-leading Media Technology business with Global precense across the UK, US, Asia, Spain, Germany and France. The firm have won 50 major industry awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for three years in a row.
The modern firm with exciting growth are on the hunt for a HR Manager to join their team of 4 on a permanent basis to provide full generalist support to the business.
- Providing professional support and advice to managers & employees on any HR related areas.
- Coaching and mentoring more junior team members
- Supporting the HR Director with global projects such as implementation of new HRIS, D&I and L&D initiatives.
- eing proactive in building relationships with key people managers across the business
- Taking a proactive approach to identifying training needs
- Proven track record working as a generalist HR Manager in a busy environment.
- Strong background in ER (disciplinary, grievances, redundancies etc) and confident in handling complex cases.
- Experience of writing and delivering inhouse training.
- Comfortable working with HR systems.
- Flexible, hybrid working environment.
- Incredibly collaberative, friendly, and fun working environment.
- Office socials, awards, bonuses.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.