Global Payroll Service Delivery Lead
- Frazer Jones
- £130000 - £140000 per annum
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Are you a global payroll professional with large team management experience, within a high volume environment? Do you have a proven track record in process improvement and global vendor consolidation? I am partnering a leading financial services brand to source a Global Payroll Service Delivery Lead on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a global team of approximately 50 people, with 7 direct reports located in the US, UK and APAC region.
- Assuming responsibility for with all relevant SLA's.
- Acting as the senior engagement point from Payroll into the Reward and Compensation team, Finance, Group Tax and Audit.
- Responsible for all external suppliers, including partnering with Procurement to derive optimal value from the relationships and ensuring on-time completion of all contracting requirements and ongoing supplier management governance.
- Partnering with the Payroll Service Manager to understand, analyse, and identify trends, recommending new ideas and solutions that improve operational efficiency.
- Driving a continuous improvement mind-set and embedding this culture across all teams.
- Supporting the Group Head of Payroll, Reward and Performance Operations with Payroll organisation design, in order to optimise risk reduction, cost and service excellence.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to work in the Northampton office at least 2-3 days per week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.