My client a Global FMCG based in West London are looking to hire a HRBP to join their dynamic and engaged team! This a is a permanent role that offers hybrid working and the chance to join a historic business.
Duties will include but aren't limited too:
- Build effective working relationships with employees at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
- Manage employee relations, performance management, ensuring policies are consistent and HR queries are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Coaching managers on all HR matters and build strong relationships
- Strong understanding of UK legislation pertaining to HR and its effective application
- Manage recruitment, grievances and disciplinaries, maternity/paternity and performance issues with employees and managers
- Work with Success Factors-Recruitment tool for approval of vacancies and appraisal/development processes
- Manage all the necessary administration that are part and parcel of the HRBP function to a high standard and ensure accuracy is maintained
- Ensure all functions and guide all functions to maintain high standards of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Coaching and developing Manager competencies.
- Execution and advise on health and safety in matters pertaining to HR
- Managing communication and relationships with employee representatives
Skills and Experience
- 5 plus years as a Senior HRBP working with tricky and demanding stakeholders
- Degree or degree calibre
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.