Senior Reward Analyst
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits & Bonus
- Compensation & Benefits
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is now working on an exclusive search with a banking organisation based in London in search for a Senior Reward Analyst to join on a permanent basis. We are looking for experienced Reward professionals with strong regulations experience to work alongside the Head of Reward and the wider HR team. This position allows you to be front facing in the reward functions, where you might present data/findings, create dashboards to stakeholders and be directly influencing the best Reward engagements to individuals in the organisation. This role offers flexible working arrangements and a chance for you to grow long term in this enterprise.
- Give expert advice on reward, using external and internal information, including some knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements as well as external benchmarking
- Responsible for managing, co-ordinating, facilitate and participate in the UK Specialist Bank annual reward review cycle. Key relationships in the role include: Global Head of P&O; UK Head of P&O; Reward team; Staff Share Schemes; Benefits and Payroll; P&O Leads; P&O Consultants; Careers and Finance.
- Advise on the interpretation and application of external reward requirements, including all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that the organisation is compliant with responsibilities and obligations in these areas
- Take accountability for the preparation and submission of annual external reward reporting, including the gender pay gap report and reward submissions to the PRA and FCA.
- Assist in the preparation of the remuneration reports in the Annual Report and Accounts
- Take ownership of participation in annual external reward benchmarking surveys.
- Analyse data from reward surveys to determine competitiveness both internally and externally as well as market demands to get a sense of skills scarcity.
- Experience of Reward in a financial services environment, including remuneration regulations, reward consulting, benchmarking and surveys
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, the ability to manipulate data, vlookups & Pivot tables
- Knowledge of employee share schemes (Desirable)
- Experience of working with and advising business leaders
- Highly numerate, Advanced Excel skills
- Previously Reward regulations knowledge, Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.