Transformation Project Manager
- Frazer Jones
- Up to £65000 per annum
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
About the Organisation
Our client is a leading international financial services organisation with a strong global foothold within the industry. Their fast-moving, transformational outlook on the business, allows their employees to thrive within the company and deliver the best service for their clients.
- The client is looking for a Transformation Project Manager to join their HR and Organisational Development team and work both collaboratively and independently to achieve the business objectives for the company. This role, in particular, will be responsible for the implementation of a new Learning Management System .
- You will coordinate with the HR and Organisational Development teams based in other regions across the world to provide support to Global business heads based in London
- You will also manage various tasks including, but not limited to:
- Programme building
- Managing employee relationships & stakeholders
- Act as a project lead, as directed and single point of contact
- Change Management
The ideal candidate should have the following skills, experience, and knowledge in order to succeed in this role.
- Experience of transformation in an HR context
- Familiarity with project managing and implementing new SaaS products within busy, operational environments
- Proven capability to build strong relationships as a trusted consultant to a demanding client group
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office (including but not limited to Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Commercial awareness and ability to evaluate people risk
- Proven track record of managing and resolving competing priorities
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.