- Frazer Jones
- West London, London
- £35000 - £43000 per annum
- HR Manager
- Job Level
- Transport & Logistics
- Contract type
My client a dynamic facilities provider based in West London are looking to hire a HR Admin Manager on a permanent basis. In this role you will manage a team of 5 supporting a client group of around 2000 staff.
Duties will include:
- Manage the HR Administration team on a day-to-day basis. Including approval of holidays, cover arrangements, training requirements and performance appraisals.
- Establishing, designing, and developing HR policies and procedures. Ensuring that associated documentation is up to date to ensure best practice HR Admin and workflow is established.
- Act as the liaison with Payroll and Operations to understand workflow and interdependencies between departments.
- Undertake HR Admin team GPS reviews
- To manage the Recruitment Referral Scheme and liaise with internal departments.
- To administer the starter and leaver processes including all documentation, contracts, offer letters, induction processes and exit interviews
- To oversee the secondment process and ensure that any correspondence/variation to contracts/adaptions to terms and conditions are actioned in line with Company guidelines
- Oversea the security vetting process for new starters and existing team members.
- To prepare all contracts and letters for any changes to team members terms and conditions.
- To support the implementation of HR Systems; to enter data and maintain these accordingly.
To carry out this role you must have previous management experience and have worked in a fast paced and sometimes challenging environment. You must feel comfortable working in the office up to 4 days/ week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.