Are you a Payroll and Benefits Specialist with a global remit? Are you looking for a role that offers project work and the ability to influence change? I am partnering with a leading FS brand to source a Payroll and Benefits Specialist on a permanent basis.
- Manage the payroll and benefits for all UK , Jersey, US, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Denmark, Norway and Finland employees.
- Prepare monthly payroll data for the external payroll provider.
- Be the subject matter expert for payroll and benefits queries and actively respond to queries from outsourced payroll provider, HR Business Partners, employees and external agencies.
- Partner with the Finance team to ensure adequate funding for all payments and assist with the annual payroll audit
- Manage year end payroll processes including Benefit In Kind.
- Support the HR Team with the yearend compensation review process
- Support the Compensation & Benefit Manager in the management of private medical, dental insurance, group life and critical illness insurance.
- Enrol starters/administer leavers to benefits programmes as requiredand manage the communication of benefits to employees through various channels
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.