Talent Acquisition Advisor
- Frazer Jones
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Information Technology
- Contract type
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a leading UK brand within the IT/Digital space and with a company that has an envious product range. They are looking for an Talent Acquisition Advisor, based in their Manchester office, to recruit across Technology/Digital and Online Media teams, and reporting into a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager. This is a fast paced, entrepreneurial and commercial business with a strong collaborative culture, and this is an exciting time to be part of their continued growth.
Responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Advisor:
* To effectively recruit high calibre, talented employees into the business to meet the growing needs of our collective businesses. Proactively build diverse candidate pipelines with proactive email and social campaigns.
* Managing the requisitions for your client group end to end, with the support of the admin team.
* Liaising with Partners, senior stakeholders and hiring managers to set routes to market, create JDs and manage expectations.
* Onboard and manage all agency partners.
* Lead on first stage interviews and managing the process to ensure a positive experience.
* Managing the offer process and oversee the onboarding and inductions.
* Process improvement - contributing to the firms overall talent acquisition strategy.
* Leading on Resourcing projects.
This is a progressive business with an impressive track record and an innovative and creative culture. This is a highly people-focused organisation, a high energy team with strong collaborative culture, and they are looking for a Talent Acquisition Advisor to be part of this team. You must have experience in a full 360 recruitment role, have the autonomy and independence to successfully manage a process end to end, exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to pipeline the best talent from a diverse and inclusive pool. Experience gained inhouse or agency side will be considered, experience of TA within IT/Digital/Media/Technology is highly desirable.
This position is based within commuting distance of Manchester, the company operates a hybrid working model and it's anticipated that you will need to be in the office 2 or 3 days/week.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.