Head of Talent Acquisition - 6 Month FTC
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £110000 - £125000 per annum
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Annapurna Executive are partnered with a scaling global mobility business to find a Head of Talent Acquisition for a 6 month contract, with a view to going permanent in the future.
Having established an official footprint in Africa, the company islooking to expand into 14 new countries next year in the SSA and MENA regions. Their long-term goal is to be this sector's global leader.
About the Role
- Implement and manage a globally optimised Talent Acquisition function
- Handle strategic ownership of the Talent Acquisition function
- Build a robust, effective, and inclusive recruitment structure to support the internal team on their rapid-growth journey, whilst ensuring a high talent-quality is maintained
- Utilise your creative autonomy to create innovative ideas which focus on elevating both candidate and employee experience
- Understand the challenges faced by your team and work to provide solid and effective resolutions
- Be comfortable in independently making strategic decisions that align with the company's hyper-growth plan and D&I values
The Successful Applicant
- Must have experience building a talent function in a start-up or scale-up environment
- Apply an inclusive and fair leadership manner throughout your responsibilities
- Have a practised understanding of new talent processes
- Experience in both leading and growing a talent team internationally
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org