Having established an official footprint in Africa, the company is looking to expand into 14 new countries next year in the SSA and MENA regions. Their long-term goal is to be this sector's global leader and build the largest full-service automotive financial services operation in their regions by 2024.
- Create and implement an Employer Branding strategy based on innovative concepts and considers the diverse global market, playing a key function in the company's success
- Be proactive in your approach to ever-changing challenges and be ready to form and apply appropriate resolutions
- Establish D&I expectations in accordance with the company's inclusion policy
- Implement functions which will support the business on their rapid-growth journey
- Ensure that you are an ambassador for the company's culture, promoting their values internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
- A practised understanding of the most effective Employer Brand strategies and the current talent market
- Experience in building an Employer Brand in a start-up/scaling environment
- Professionally thrive in a rapidly scaling environment
- Team leadership experience is a bonus
Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please contact: email@example.com