- Frazer Jones
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- HR Adviser
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Property / Real Estate
- Contract type
Frazer Jones is partnering with a property and construction consultancy who are committed to providing comprehensive solutions to clients investing in property across the world in both the public and private sector. Their expansive industry insight has enabled them to deliver innovative, high-quality results aimed at value for money whilst maintaining a client-centric approach.
This exciting role will give you a real overview of the HR function within a well-established, global business allowing you to develop your own professional skillset and competencies in an innovative and broad sense. The role will push you to go beyond HR administration, analysing metrics and utilising specialist knowledge to promote strategic development across multiple elements of the function. Working alongside the Head of HR you will also take on mentoring responsibilities for an apprentice.
- Active participation in change initiatives, improving work culture
- Responsibilities in onboarding and exit strategies
- Review HR policies
- Operational assistance across all UK divisions
- HR Generalist Experience
- Recruitment and Employment Law knowledge
- Level 5 Associate CIPD Qualification preferred
- Professional and IT skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.