- Frazer Jones
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are partnering with a global financial services business for a Reward Analyst. This is one of the world's leading financial services groups that have been established for almost 400 years. They have nearly 200,000 employees across 2,500 locations in more than 50 markets.
You will be working as the Reward Analyst, joining a Reward team of 5. Using Workday you will be responsible for supporting the team through the compensation cycle, ensuring all regulatory requirements are met as well as providing benchmarking and reward data analytics to ensure the business is competitive with the market and all year-end duties are met. Duties will include:
- Supporting and advising the business on all EMEA reward matters on an individual employee and regional perspective
- Production and submission of remuneration related regulatory returns
- Supporting the market data survey process including analysis of market data for trends
- Liaising with finance on a regular basis for bonus accruals and deferral schedules
- Analysis of bonus pool and work with global and regional reward teams as well as the HR BPs and business heads to determine the allocation of the bonus pools to business units
- Dealing with large data sets on Excel and Workday
- Raising requisitions, checking accuracy and completeness of invoices and liaising with Accounts Payable to ensure timely payment
To be considered for this role you should have basic knowledge of reward within the financial or professional services sectors. You must have experience working with HR/Reward data and analysing trends. You should be highly competent on Excel and will have ideally used Workday previously. An eye for detail and analytical mindset are key for this role.
The role will provide an excellent global platform for you to develop your career in reward and you'll be reward with a salary c£45k plus benefits. This position will provide you with direct and regular access to senior stakeholders across the business.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.