Head of Talent Acquisition
Our client, a global marketing organisation, is searching for a Head of Talent Acquisition to join their organisation in this newly created role.
Reporting into the UK People Director, you will have three direct reports, leading the design and delivery of the function. The role will be responsible for creating the talent attraction strategy, evolving practices to be more inclusive and streamline the hiring process. This role requires 2-3 days in the London office per week, the rest can be fully remote.
- Conducting a recruitment review, making recommendations for improvement and gaining buy in across the UK group
- Workforce planning
- Review current PSL
- Connect talent internally
- Up skill hiring managers
- Manage ATS and reporting
- Recruiting Exec positions such as CEO
- Manage Kickstarter / Early Talent schemes
- Experience of successfully leading a TA function, or team, across a large complex business
- Experience in recruitment operations
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent relationship builder
To hear more about this opportunity, apply or email!