- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £72000 per annum + Bonus
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Contract type
Frazer Jones has now partnered with a well known legal firm based in the heart of central London. We are searching for a Reward Manager to join this organisation on a permanent basis. This role will be to work alongside the Head of Reward and wider HR team. It would give you an opportunity to work in an UK and international reward environment. This newly created role will be a front facing opportunity, you will act as the first senior point of contact for all Reward related queries, you will be working closely with stakeholders, manage the annual salary and bonus review process for specific client groups, including benchmarking, salary band recommendations, bonus pro-ration calculations and implementation of new salaries and bonuses through PeopleSoft and payroll. This role operate on a hybrid working model basis.
- Carry out annual job matching practice, conduct detailed market review, develop salary band recommendations, conduct joiners and leavers analysis and calculate compensation data to help inform the overall budget setting process.
- Guide Heads of HR and HR Managers through the process including providing timetables, training and advice.
- Prepare bonus pro-ration calculations, working with Heads of HR and HR Managers globally and the Expatriate Tax Senior Manager to track international assignments / transfers and to ensure that salaries bonuses are processed and taxed correctly.
- Responsible for working with the Resourcing team to track new / future joiners to ensure that salaries communicated and processed correctly.
- Work with third party providers on market data on ad-hoc market analysis projects including the development of bespoke surveys for new / emerging markets, particular market.
- Act to maintain network with third party providers and regularly attend steering group / participant meeting.
- Act in response to requests from Finance regarding salary and bonus costings, budgets etc.
- Assist with the running of Global Reward Network meetings, looking for ways to improve reward processes year on year out.
- Previous Reward experience, working on compensation cycles and understandings of bonus structures
- Degree level educated, and/or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills especially in Microsoft Excel, ability to create formulas, vlook ups and or pivot tables and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact at all levels of seniority, building and developing strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated experience of interpreting data and producing high quality, accurate management information.
- High level of organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.