Diversity & Inclusion Analyst
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £36000 per annum
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Are you passionate about Diversity & Inclusion Adminisrator/ Assistant or Analyst and ready to make the next step in your career?
We are partnering with a global firm who are looking to recruit a Diversity & Inclusion Analyst to embed the strategy and initiatives for the Firm.
You will be the face of the firm with regards the D&I committee, you will work alongside the D&I lead and specialist to bring the values and culture alive.
Key role and responsibilities will include:
- Drive employee lead initiatives throughout the Firm
- Work with the Inclusion team to drive the strategy
- Be a key driver in building a diverse employee population
- Assist with external clients where required
- Be the face of the firm for all things D&I
- Interpret policies & procedures where appropriate
- We are ideally looking for a background of working in a professional services or financial services
- At least 1/2 years' experience in a HR or D&I role/or similar
- Excellent ability to influence and manage stakeholders and drive change in a passionate way
- Work to tight deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate previous successes
You must have a genuine interest in D&I, have the autonomy and independence to successfully work in a fast paced environment, exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to to drive the agenda I would be keen to hear more, please apply today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.