Learning and Development Specialist
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
I am currently working an exciting new Learning and Development Specialist position within a disruptive global insurance firm. The business have experienced rapid organic growth over the last few years, and as a result are moving their Learning and Development function in house.
- Training analysis across core insurance business lines and sales, collaborating with senior management
- Delivery of academy and role specific training from graduate to leadership level
- Partner with the co-ordination team to develop areas of improvement and tailor courses to specific roles/business lines
- Partner with internal and external vendors
- Educate employee population on company specific LMS
- Delivering training feedback to senior management, alongside quarterly board/ExCo reporting
- Experience in an L&D / sales training role within an insurance business
- Experience in relationship building and influencing at multiple levels
- Experience in classroom delivery alongside blended training solutions
- Confidence in being a self starter as well as a real team player
- Preferably CIPD L3 or equivalent in training certification
If you are looking to join a collaborative business who put people at the top of their agenda, please click to apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.