- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £90000.00 - £100000 per annum + Bonus & Share Plan
- HR Director
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
London, East & Regional
£90,000 - £110,000
Annapurna are delighted to have partnered with a PE backed sustainable industrial business as they look to bring onboard a new HR Director.
This role is newly created as part of the wider Group transformation following a change of ownership. It will sit as a member of the Executive Committee alongside the ExCo, working alongside as they develop and execute strategy.
This position will build out the existing modest HR function, delivering day to day operational support alongside longer term strategy.
- Lead the company HR function, including Talent Acquisition, L&D, Employee Engagement, Comp & Bens, Talent Management and IT systems.
- Develop resource plans alongside business managers
- Work directly with the C-suite personnel to lead the HR function and provide strategic input
- Develop the company wellbeing and diversity policies
- To develop and deliver specific projects eg bonus scheme, appraisal process, succession planning, management development etc
- To support managers with projects that impact staff
- To develop an employer brand strategy with key recruitment, retention and development attributes
- To support Executive members with personal development and coaching
- To build and deliver a sustainable HR plan for the next three years
- A demonstrable successful background in HR. You will have set up a HR function largely from scratch.
- Previous Private Equity or VC exposure
- Excellent organisational abilities
- Experience facing off to business leaders and partnering with C-Suite leaders
- Strong implementation skills
- Comfortable working remoteley and with remote colleagues
- Ability to travel regionally as required
If this role sounds of interest, please submit your CV via the application or email Craig at email@example.com