- Frazer Jones
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Information Technology
- Contract type
Our client operating in the Tech Sector is looking for a Learning and Development Advisor on a permanent basis located near Monument and Tower Hill Station.
You will be reporting into the Head of Ops and will take full responsibility for sales, inductions and customer service training for the business.
Duties will include:
- Sole responsibility for the design and delivery of a variety of learning solutions for sales professionals across the business at all levels.
- Undertake needs analysis of teams and evaluate successes in order to continuously improve training processes.
- Organise the implementation of training programmes, courses and workshops, managing the full training cycle.
- Deal with enquiries and provide support and guidance on training related issues to all staff.
The successful candidate will have a passion for learning and development. You will have experience of developing and delivering engaging content for sales people and take an innovative approach to learning. Ideally you will have experience in process improvement as you will have the opportunity to use your initiative to improve user experience and processes. You will have a background in sales or customer services training and will willing to work in a hybrid capacity.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.