We have partnered with a boutique business to recruit their first HR Manager for the business to join on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the CEO, you will have full responsibility of managing the employee lifecycle from both an operational and strategic perspective.
More specifically, as a standalone HR Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Being the main point of contact for all HR concerns and queries
- Managing the new joiner and leaver process
- Leading on all ER cases from maternity/paternity, absence management, performance management and in some cases, disciplinaries and grievances (with the support of an employment lawyer)
- Managing the firms training and development offering - progression planning with line managers and developing employee engagement
- Leading on any recruitment for the firm as and when required
- Maintaining employee files and data integrity
- Ad hoc HR related project work
You must have experience working in an HR generalist role, ideally from a small, boutique environment and be able to manage the full employee lifecycle for hire to retire.
You must have a personable approach and a positive attitude. This role will have a flexible working approach - with 2/3 days in the office a week and the rest from home.
You must be highly organised and be able to manage conflicting priorities in a calm manner. Working from home you will be a self starter with drive, initiative and the confidence to challenge ideas.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.