Frazer Jones is currently partnered with a Magic Circle Law Firm in their search for an experienced L&D Manager to join their Learning and Development team. This role, in particular, will be responsible for supporting the design and delivery of legal and business skills training throughout the business.
- Lead design and delivery of training initiatives and programmes, working with clients, partners and fee earners, as well as business services.
- Manage and update legal training programmes for trainees, associates and partners, liaising with internal and external presenters
- Using e-learning tools and other digital technology, assist and oversee the design and delivery of innovative legal and skills training resources.
- Develop relationships across the firm and maintain strong relationships to identify opportunities for connecting people and encourage collaboration.
- Legally qualified
- Relevant experience within the learning and development space
- Enthusiasm for learning and development and drive to implement changes where necessary
- Experience within a law firm or law school environment
- Confident in planning and delivering training across business areas
For more information on the opportunity, get in touch today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.