HR Business Partner
We are currently supporting a boutique financial services firm to find a dedicated and passionate HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will have full responsibility of your client group who will be based in London, Dubai and Asia.
More specifically, as an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for;
- Acting as the lead support for employees with queries around the firm's policies and processes
- Leading on ER cases, both low level and more complex, with the support of the HR Assistants as required
- Working with the Senior HR BP to implement policies and initiatives
- Lead on the succession planning, appraisal process and salary review for your client groups
- Liaise with global offices to support from a day-to-day HR perspective, responding to queries in a timely manner and building effective relationships virtually
- Support the recruitment, L&D and reward teams as and when required
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Ad hoc HR related project work
You must have a background in an HR generalist role with a hands-on approach and the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business. It is vital that you have experience working with offices globally, in particular, experience supporting Dubai and/or the UAE.
You will have a high touch approach to HR and understand the need to deliver a white glove service at all times. In return, you will be given the opportunity to genuinely partner with the business to make positive and impactful changes and see the value you are adding.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.