Talent Acquisition Partner - Non-Tech
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Technology / Consumer Electronics
- Contract type
My client, a high-growth Series B Tech scale up is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the growing team to recruit across their Operational and Commercial teams across EMEA. The business has scaled rapidly in the last 18 months and, following a new funding round, are set to scale further in the next year. We are looking to speak with talented Recruiters who are looking for that next step. This role is open to recruiters with both Agency and In-House experience.Key Requirements:
- Lead and manage the recruitment process for Commercial/Ops hires in the business
- Previous experience recruiting across Non-Tech roles across EMEA. Experience recruiting in the Netherlands, Germany and France will be a big plus.
- Drive and take part in various HR projects and initiatives - particular areas of focus are D&I and Employer Brand.
- Build and maintain strong pipelines to facilitate and support business growth
- Deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience
- Deliver a seamless stakeholder experience.
- Report on functional performance utilising key metrics, SLAs and KPIs
In return, you will join a true disrupter in the market at a crucial time of its growth giving you the opportunity to truly accelerate your career.
The business are based in London and will offer full flexibility around working patterns.
The role will offer a competitive salary plus bonus, and will move very quickly. Please reach out to Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like one for you or someone you know.