Talent Acquisition Specialist - Corporate Functions
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Contract type
My client, a high-growth Information Services firm is looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join the growing team to recruit across their Corporate Functions teams across EMEA. The business are taking on some great new clients and are excited to be building out the Talent Acquisition teams to reflect the next stage of growth. We are looking to speak with talented TA proressionals who are looking for that next step.
- Lead and manage the recruitment process for Corporate Functions hires in the business
- Drive and take part in various HR projects and initiatives - particular areas of focus are DE&I and Employer Brand.
- Build and maintain strong pipelines to facilitate and support business growth
- Deliver a seamless and positive candidate experience
- Deliver a seamless stakeholder experience.
- Report on functional performance utilising key metrics, SLAs and KPIs
In return, you will join a true disrupter in the market at a crucial time of its growth giving you the opportunity to truly accelerate your career.
The role will offer a competitive salary (up to £60,000) plus bonus, and will move very quickly.
The office is based in London and the role will be hybrid working.
Please reach out to Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like one for you or someone you know.
Similar searches: Permanent, London, Recruitment, Recruitment & Resourcing